Updated on May 1st, 2023
LOOKING FOR AN INSPIRATIONAL TALK FOR YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE, SUMMIT, EVENT, OR RETREAT?
I used travel as a way of healing & grieving after the loss of my husband. I created my blog (Sue Where Why What) to inspire women at a crossroads in their lives to embrace the transformational power of travel & begin their next chapter. I have often been told that my story is an inspiration to many.
I am an accomplished public speaker both in my previous career in the corporate world & a travel expert. I am confident to share my story with anyone, groups small or large either in person or virtually.
I can speak on subjects related to my experience of loss, the healing power of travel, solo female travel and especially how to start your journey in mid-life.
Below are a few topic suggestions based on my experience:
- The healing power of travel after loss
- Saying “Yes” to opportunities
- Travelling through grief
- Travel for transformation & self-discovery
- Strategies for avoiding loneliness while travelling alone
- Solo female travel
- Mid-life travel
- Creating a Bucket/Life List
- How to stay safe while travelling alone
- Budget travel
- Any combination of the above & much more!
Sue Cockell was a wonderful presenter. I thoroughly enjoyed the life stories and travel destinations she shared. Her suggestion of a Life List was a wonderful idea for a road map to fulfil your passion for future travel.”